Saturday, June 14, 2014

Recent activity

Part of this challenge. This post covers my going-ons on the interwebs.

A few of you have been posting your Instagrams, so I figure I'll post mine too. My instagram deviates from dark fashion, so no hard feelings if you don't follow. I mostly post visually interesting pictures of what I'm doing around NYC and my travels. If you are interested in NYC and my day-to-day life, feel free to follow.

Recent posts:


I post on my Tumblr when I see something cool on my feed or I need to bookmark something...pretty much the same as you guys do. lots o nail pictures. Mood board. Recent posts:

As for the other networks:
I tried twitter 2x. It blows. Just promo BS all the time.
I have a pinterest, but I don't really use it too often.
I have a polyvore, but I just use it for this blog.
Facebook is for connecting with classmates/friends. I mostly post about work and repost Gawker articles.
LinkedIn I use for networking, work. I never post on there and rarely update my profile.

What's your favorite social media platform? Least favorite? My favorite is probably tumblr/instagram. Least favorite is Twitter for sure.

2 comments:

  1. i love how your tumblr is very uncanny :P i use mine for occult discoveries and learnings mostly. i do love to collect stuff on pinterest but only visit there rarely, however collecting data about crystals is very handy! i guess FB and blogger are my favorites, i find tumblr too distracting sometimes for it´s glorious variety hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. crystals have been popping up on my feed too! mostly the body piercing feeds and now also WWD. so crystals are definitely going to be a thing for fall.

      Delete