Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pictures of me trying on clothes at stores....

....that I'm too broke to buy. For some reason I do this a lot. I'm like"oh that's cool. Maybe it's the next big thing! Let me take a picture and then I'll do a blog post on it." Usually these pictures are terrible and don't make it on the blog. Or I replace the image with a polyvore set or something more polished. Or sometimes I think I'm going to DIY it later. Most of these are to remind me to watch an item for a future sale, and others, like most of the below, are "I'm never going to buy this, but it's cool. Picture time."

Rick Owens $1900. The thing I like most about his leather jackets is how comfortable they are. It drives me crazy when you wear leather and your movements are restricted. 


Garth Pugh $1000. I liked this one! Knocked off at H&M in 3...2...1...

Gareth Pugh $1200. Hellraiser-y

Rick Owens...I think this was on sale for $800. Whoops my ass is too fat for it. 

BCBG I think this was like $200 on sale... I was waiting for it to be reduced even more, but it never happened. And now it's gone forever. I took this a year ago (look how short my hair is! Also no stickers on my phone, lol) AWWW I really liked this. I saw something similar at H&M a few weeks ago...but surprise surprise the fringe wasn't as nice.

Ralph Lauren...this robe was a small fortune. That's all embroidery. Remember when kimonos were all the rage? I STILL don't have one lol. 


I ended up buying a different hair stick that day

LOL i'm a dork. The clerk was like "do you need help" and I was like NOPE just walking and filming. This was the shiniest gold skirt I've ever seen, and the pleats were so deep that it seemed to flash gold and black...was a really cool effect that only a gif could capture. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this skirt. Gucci, $1900

I'm not wearing anything, but there was a lot of cool stuff at the Gucci store.
I was waiting for this to go on sale, which also never happened. I'm still shocked that anyone bought this dress. I thought it would sit on the racks forever. 
And finally, this $75,000 moonstone necklace which was jaw-dropping. I'm usually not intimidated by expensive things, but when the clerk offered to have me try it on, I was like uh no. At the Bergdorf Goodman

19 comments:

  1. Aaaw, that moonstone necklace...o.O
    I used to do this all the time too, but I just tried everything on without taking pictures. Usually the clerks were pissed enough even without me starting to parade around taking selfies...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm sure they're used to it by now. I don't really get bothered

      Delete
  2. Looking at these pictures makes me want to go shopping. In fact, by reading this post, I have a feeling you would be really fun to shop with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I really want to go shopping too! How fun would it be to all go shopping together and take stupid photos like this. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am too scared to try on clothes I can't afford, I imagine stepping on bits, tearing it, spending the next few years of my life paying back loans to pay the company! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it rips just yell at the clerk "What is this garbage rag, you slave?!" I'm pretty sure that's what the rich do

      Delete
  5. Love the 3rd cardigan a lot!
    That golden skirt it cool as hell, would work nicely with a black-only wardrobe, and that Gucci guy - wow! the colors!! it´s amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gucci in general was awesome. I heard they've got a new designer or something

      Delete
  6. Damn that fringey jacket would have looked amazing on you :-O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forever crying over Rick Owens items. I love how all of those jackets looked on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drooooool Gareth Pugh jackets!!!! Someday I shall have one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also I just got back from looking at the jackets on the Rick Owens website.....I DIE!!! Those are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete